Saturday 12th May 2018 3-5pm
On the 12th of May Nutritionist Clarissa Lenherr will be hosting a workshop on how to naturally boost your energy, so that you can start your summer feeling revitalised and empowered. Participants will come away with techniques, tips and tricks on how to modify their diets and lifestyles, to make sure they are fuelling their body optimally.
In this two hour workshop Clarissa will cover:
• Energy – the importance of food choices
• Blood sugar levels and how we can manage them naturally
• Breakfast and the right choices to make
• Achieving a well balanced plate at every meal
• Which, when, what and why regarding fats, carbohydrates, fibre, protein, fruits, veggies and sugar
• Caffeine and its impact on energy
The session will end with a 20 minute Q&A session where participants can ask Clarissa on a one to one basis any pressing questions they may have.
£20 per person and limited space so please RSVP by filling out the form below and we’ll send you back all the details you need to complete your booking.